Holy shmoly, you guys!
I was nominated for The Liebster Award by Robert M Goldstein from https://robertmgoldstein.com/, Megha from https://inksoakedsoul.wordpress.com/ and Andrea from https://benkofficial.com/. Thank you so much for your constant support! I’m truly humbled ❤
Here are 11 things you probably didn’t know about me…
- So, turns out I am more of an extrovert (yes, I know I know, I mentioned I was an INFJ in my last post but I tried the test again- this time being 100% honest with myself- and apparently, I’m an ESFJ) so there’s that.
- I can’t go a day without two cups of coffee, hence the name of my blog.
- Panic! At The Disco, Halsey and Maroon 5 are my all-time obsessions.
- I am a Hindu by birth and by choice. I love Hinduism as a religion itself but more importantly, I love the colourful culture that it comes with it.
- My Bindi is a style statement and I love Indian clothes as much as I love Indian food.
- I need so much colour around me and the grey-and-pastel aesthetic is honestly really confusing.
- I am an absolute sucker for mythology. I grew up reading Percy Jackson and literally all the other Greek/Roman-mythology based series that came out around that time (Kane Chronicles, Artemis Foul, Heroes of Olympus, etc). And if you’re into The Mahabharat, we’re already best friends.
- I have really strong (and almost always unpopular) opinions about things but I usually don’t say them out loud unless they have to be said.
- Most people would call me a push-over but I like to say that I choose my battles.
- My dream life includes a ton of street shopping and street food- which is why Chennai is my dream city. Is it strange that I live in the only city I want to live in?
- If you’re the most unfunny person on planet, you can always count on me for boosting your ego. I find anything funny (and I’m a great laugher).
For the Liebster award, I nominate:
- Stephanie from https://stephanieying.com/
- Sameera from https://poetryblog320.wordpress.com/
- Cadie from https://cadiescorner.blog/
- Bharath from https://ridiculousbharath.wordpress.com/
- Krishnapriya from https://krishnapriyagopi.wordpress.com/
- Kranti from https://sparkklingthoughts.wordpress.com/
- Sanskriti from https://spookyscribbles.wordpress.com/
- Sona from https://wordsfromheartinc.wordpress.com/
- Anonymous from https://thestoriesinbetween.com/
- Jenny from https://mentallyunique.com/
- Rotimi from https://realtimelove.wordpress.com/
I promise you these blogs won’t disappoint. Go check them out!
If you were nominated, here’s what to do:
(and if your blog is award-free, please accept my nomination as a compliment!)
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gave you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who deserve the award.
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer.
My 11 questions for you (apologies for skipping this step) are the same as the questions on Rob’s page https://robertmgoldstein.com/2018/07/08/the-liebster-award-2018/.
Thank you to everyone who’s ever interacted with me here on WordPress! It’s been a great almost-month of writing and discovering new writing. I’m so glad to be a part of a community that has so much love and inspiration to offer ❤